Healing Gemstones 3
* Turquoise: while used simply for it’s beauty in jewelry. It is a stone that can be used for it’s teaching powers. It is a stone that is frequently used to aid in meditation or dream visions.
* Kyanite: is used by experienced gemstone healers. It is best utilized by wearing it close to the throat chakra. It is used as a focus to facilitate channeling and opening communication centers. Unlike so many other gemstones, this brilliant stone can and will cleanse itself of negative energies.
* Citrine: another front-runner in the world of gemstones. It is a beautiful yellow stone, that will help to manifest your goals. It can help to attract abundance and personal power.
* Obsidian: Is used once more as a grounding or protective agent. It is known to help bring forth the opportunity of change, serenity, and clarity.
* Amazonite: A gemstone that is used to help improve self worth.
* Amber: Used to lift the heaviness of burden. Which will allow happiness a means to enter your life once more.
* Apatite: Another stone that is frequently used to open up communication in your world. It is used when there has been a misunderstanding, and can help to calm any anxiety that has stemmed from a fight.
* Green Aventurine: Is used for physical healing. It is worn over the ailing part of the body.
* Blue Aventurine: Is used to improve circulation of blood.
* Coral: Is used as a foundation for your emotions.
* Diamond: It’s not just a girl’s best friend guys! It is used to help with personal clarity.
* Emerald: is used for physical and emotional healing. It is by far one of the strongest healing gemstones that have been found to date.
* Carnelian: Used as balance and a method to aid in creativity and the mental process.
* Grey Moonstone: Utilized as a focus for others stones, enabling you their energies as well as the moonstone’s energy.
* Moss Agate: Used to get in touch with mother nature herself, also used as a grounding stone in meditation.
* Mexican Onyx: Is used to help insomnia and other sleeping disorders.
* Black opal: This stone will help to focus your body soul and mind.
* Ruby: Often times associated with love and romance. It is used to open up the heart-chakra to allow the feeling of love in.
* Sapphire: A beautiful stone that is known to help mental clarity.
Poses and postures
Want more information? Sign up for our Yoga clothes & apparel mailing list:
We will not share or sale your email address or other information. You can unsubsrcibe from our newsletter at any time.